Storyteller, Open Cities team As a core part of our team, you’ll be documenting trends and advocating for best practices in information policy and implementation in cities. You’ll be adding key context across multiple platforms and mediums for Sunlight’s research, advocacy, and technical assistance. [LEARN MORE]
Why Work at Sunlight?
The Sunlight Foundation is a nonpartisan nonprofit that advocates for open government globally and uses technology to make government more accountable to all.
We are passionate about open government and excited to make a difference. Feel the same way? Join us!
The Sunlight Foundation offers competitive salary and benefits with Metro-adjacent offices next to the White House.
Full-time benefits include:
- Paid medical, prescription and dental coverage; disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with matching funds
- Generous paid vacation, holiday, sick leave and family and medical leave benefits
- Metro benefits and Flexible Spending Account
- Working in a fun and dedicated environment
The Sunlight Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.