The Web Integrity Project is searching for two full-time hires to help lead its work:
- Director – Responsible for stewarding WIP’s mission, managing the work of WIP’s 3-5 full-time staff, and leading WIP’s public communication with journalists, partners, members of Congress, federal agencies, and funders [read more].
- Director of Research – Responsible for overseeing WIP’s website monitoring operations, including work of WIP’s analyst team, and helping coordinate WIP’s investigative work [read more].
Search started on August 6, 2018.
Why work at Sunlight?
The Sunlight Foundation is a nonpartisan nonprofit that advocates for open government globally and uses technology to make government more accountable to all. We are passionate about open government and excited to make a difference. Feel the same way? Join us!
Full-time benefits include:
- Paid medical, prescription and dental coverage; disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with matching funds
- Generous paid vacation, holiday, sick leave and family and medical leave benefits
- Metro benefits and Flexible Spending Account
- Working in a passionate and inclusive environment
The Sunlight Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.