- We will never sell, rent, share or distribute your personal information without your permission.
- We only collect and store your personal information for login purposes and in order to stay in touch with you.
- You can remove yourself from our systems whenever you want.
- We collect analytics about how people use our tools. We use that information to improve them, and we sometimes share it with reporters, funders and others. But we only share that information at an aggregate level; we never share information about individual users.
- If you use our APIs, we would like your permission to talk about it–this helps us secure the resources necessary to keep them going. If you don’t like the sound of this, you can opt out of it when you sign up for an API key.
Also, hopefully this stuff goes without saying:
- Our tools sometimes link to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites, and recommend you read their privacy policies for further information.
- We do our best to provide excellent, reliable and accurate information through our tools and services. But nobody’s perfect, and if you encounter a problem we’d like to hear about it from your bug report, not your lawyer. Everything we publish is offered as-is, without warranty or guarantee.
- We believe in open source, and we publish things under a variety of open licenses. But we have to protect our branding and trademarks; you shouldn’t use them to imply that your project is affiliated with us unless you’ve gotten our written permission to do so.