1) Five lawmakers are likely to have ethics complaints against them for allegedly accepting travel to a corporate sponsored event dismissed by the House Ethics Committee.
2) Government Computer News reports on Clay Johnson’s post at Sunlight Labs.
3) The Food Lobby is gearing up to oppose any taxes on sugary sodas. Senators from states with sweetener crops (sugar beets, corn) are seen as an obstacle for soda taxes in the upper chamber.
4) Awesome block-by-block map of the New York City mayoral race vote. As someone who has lived in many, many places in New York City, this map is endlessly interesting.
5) Banks and investment houses gear up for another round of lobbypallooza as Sen. Chris Dodd announces his version of financial regulatory reform.