2day in #OpenGov 4/26/2012
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but there will be no roundup today. We are all busy preparing for Transparency Camp!
RELEVANT BILLS INTRODUCED
HAPPENING TODAY 4/25
- Pending Business Meeting. House Oversight and Government Reform. 10:00 am. 2154 RHOB. Full Committee Markup of Pending Business.
- 37th Annual AAAS Forum on Science and Technology Policy. AAAS. 7:45 am. Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC.
- The Open Government Partnership: A Progress Report. SAIS. 4:30-6:00 pm. 1740 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036.
SCHEDULED TOMORROW 4/26
- TransparencyCamp 2012. Sunlight Foundation. Sat 4/28-Sun 4/29. 9:00 am. 3351 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22201.
Policy Fellow Matt Rumsey wrote this post.
Do you want to track transparency news? You can add our feed to your Google Reader, or view it on our Netvibes page. You can also get 2Day in #OpenGov sent directly to your reader!