- The Department of Education is looking for public suggestions about how to use its data and build useful APIs. (Gov Fresh)
- HealthData.gov appears to be taking steps to comply with part of the Obama administration’s open data policy that requires agencies to gather feedback from users of its publicly released data. (Executive Government)
- A look at repercussions from the McCutcheon decision and potential paths forward. (Center for Effective Government)
- The Lebanese Transparency Organization is responding to the influx of refugees from Syria by setting up new Advocacy and Legal Advice Centres to help refugees and fight corruption. (Transparency International)
- A new archaeological project embraces open science principles and releases all of its extensive data on a CKAN powered open portal. (Open Knowledge)
- TTIP Stakeholder Forum. Johns Hopkins SAIS. Wed. 4/23. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Johns Hopkins SAIS, Nitze Building, Kenney Auditorium, 1740 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036.
- Informatica 2014 government summit. Government Executive. Thurs. 4/24. 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, GWSAE Suite, Washington, DC 20004.